The MIC CWC Secretariat & MIC National Research Centre is a new office established by the Central Working Committee of the Malaysian Indian Congress (MIC) to implement decisions made at the CWC Meetings and as a think-tank to provide support to the party leadership. The Secretariat will also play a key role in rejuvenating party processes and to effectively deliver results for the party. The MIC National Research Centre focus will be on party transformation, operations turnaround, election strategy, and communications. The center works closely with the Central Working Committee and grassroots leadership to help deliver their party objectives in a sustainable and inclusive manner. Our approach in driving and delivering transformation enables the Central Working Committee to develop clear strategic direction, which is then translated into detailed implementation programs with quantifiable outcomes and progress effectively communicated to their stakeholders.
A vibrant, progressive and empowered Malaysian Indian Congress guided by the values and indomitable spirit building peaceful and resilient communities.
- EMPOWER THE LEADERSHIP OF MALAYSIAN INDIAN CONGRESS
- ENGAGE WITH ALL LEVELS OF THE MALAYSIAN INDIAN CONGRESS
- EDUCATE THROUGH STRATEGIC APPROACHES ON ISSUES, POLICY, AND STRUCTURES TOWARDS A LEARNED SOCIETY
- ENRICHTHE MEMBERS OF MALAYSIAN INDIAN CONGRESS THROUGH PROGRESSIVE GROWTH
- ECONOMISEMALAYSIAN INDIAN CONGRESS THROUGH SUSTAINABLE FRAMEWORKS
- EMERGES A SUCCESSFUL AND IMPACTFUL PARTY FOR THE MALAYSIAN COMMUNITY
- President: Tan Sri SA Vigneswaran
- Chief Executive: Kishva Ambigapathy
- Research & Strategy Executive: Kabelan P.Manickavelu
- Programs & Campaign Executive: Puvaneswary Rajaram
- Communications Executive:
- Executive Committee: Respective Wings & State Executive Secretaries
We work across a range of different sectors and policy areas to support The Malaysian Indian Congress transformational strategy, implementation and communication needs. Anchored by our methodology of the 8 Steps of Transformation, we address challenges across the transformation lifecycle, from strategy through to delivery, and operate at all levels across MIC.
- PARTY TRANSFORMATION: Finding your edge to reach your highest potential
- ELECTION STRATEGY: Redefining strategies in ensuring election victories
- IMPLEMENTATION OF CWC MEETING OUTCOMES: Transforming ideas into reality
- STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS: Strengthening bonds, building relations
- DIGITAL MIC: Telling stories that matter
- POLICY RESEARCH: Delivering data, inspiring lives
- POLITICAL ACADEMY (MICPA): Building capacity to deliver results